We're so thrilled to be able to share the new, absolutely FREE, Issue 9 of MOYO Magazine - the world's first online magazine dedicated to surface pattern design!
Wow! Have we got a juicy & packed issue for you!
Issue 9 of MOYO Magazine is our HANDMADE & BESPOKE edition!
Here you’ll find a wealth of ideas from hand printing, up-cycling furniture, card making, textile designing, DIY projects & so much more
Inside our 114-page MOYO issue 9 (which is completely free) you can find:
- Interview with the queen of hand printing, Lotta Jansdotter
- A bespoke home design collaboration with Jess & Jules
- Spotlight on five makers working with ink, paper, wool, collage & fabric
- Five minutes with Christine Schmidt of Yellow Owl Workshop
- Meet textile designer Zeena Shah
- Mystical indigo: colour stories with Louise Gale
- Hot Spring/Summer 2017 trends from Patternbank
- Design tips for handmade greeting cards
- Printing with nature with Laura Bethmann
- Make it in Design’s week in New York & a year in review
PLUS: Trade show reviews, surface pattern success stories, Q&A with ACID, DIY projects, a book giveaway, the MOYO design brief & lots more!