Hello everyone & welcome to an exciting end of the week as we share the latest issue of MOYO Magazine!
Issue 10 of MOYO Magazine is THE INDEPENDENCE ISSUE:
How to make a living doing what you love
Inside our 156-page Independence Issue (which is completely FREE) you can find:
- An interview with award-winning homeware designer, Ella Doran
- MOYO dossier: How to be your own boss by Beth Kempton
- Rachael Taylor's ten top tips for setting up a design label
- Fiona Humberstone shares her brilliant branding secrets
- Meet the designer to music legends, Liz Harry
- Miranda Mol on life as a surface pattern designer
- Insight into Tyler Spangler's life as a digital artist
- Ten brilliant ways to boost your confidence as a designer with Christine Llewellyn
- Five minutes with fashion & portrait illustrator, Robyn Taylor
- A report on how to make working from home work for you
- Finally we go behind the scenes at Marimekko HQ & host a Designer Day at global printer manufacturer Roland DG
PLUS: Trade show reviews, pattern showcase, surface pattern success stories, a Q&A with ACID, colour challenges, design tips, hot trends from Patternbank, the MOYO design brief & lots more!
Check out the latest issue of MOYO here!
SHARE THE LOVE!
MOYO is completely free & we want to delight as many people as possible with the wonderful world of surface pattern design. Please feel free to share the magazine on your blog/social media using https://bit.ly/MOYO10 & tell your friends about it! Please also use hashtags #makeitindesign and #moyomagazine